LOVE PSYCHEDELICO
(时间太久无法回复)
hina~~~~大好!!^^
2005-03-12 12:06:46 UTC
請問哪裡可以找到My last fight的歌詞阿??
找了很久都沒找到
--
 ▎◣˙◢◣˙◢▉ 情報員標號:218-168-135-203.dynamic.hinet.net ▉├┼┤ ▉ ◤
 ▎◥ ◤▉ 隸屬★單位:中央情報局 (bbs.e-cia.net)  ▉╰┼情局▉ ◣
(‵▽′)Ψ...咦?
2005-03-12 05:47:33 UTC
※ 引述《***@cia.hinet.net (hina~~~~大好!!^^)》之銘言:
: 請問哪裡可以找到My last fight的歌詞阿??
: 找了很久都沒找到

My Last Fight

瞳見 my last fight
滲目裸
胸刻入

愛名今一度 my last fight
切
一緒流去 days

風 time
願抱 stage
今 離
What did I see in you?

nothing's gonna change your mind you always keep your mind inside
瞳 why?
nothing's gonna change your mind you always keep your mind inside
愛間
you still don't care

Oh, baby it's wrong

瞳見 my last fight
言葉互似合 phrase
胸刻入

全終命 my last fight
愛度
一緒 days

風 time
明日抱 stage
今 離
What did I see in you?

nothing's gonna change your mind you always keep your mind inside
心閉 why?
nothing's gonna change your mind you always keep your mind inside
答
you still don't care
how could you baby, it's wrong

nothing's gonna change you mind you always keep your mind inside
瞳 why?
something you wanted more than our love, now I see in your eyes
愛間  戀消 cry 

Oh, baby it's wrong

What did I see in you?

資料來源連結:
http://man.ptt.cc/man.pl/lyrics/D56C/D141/DBB8/M.1073183877.A.383.html

另外,批踢踢有愛的魔幻板 有空可以參觀:)

 12 ˇpsychedelico 日本 ◎LOVE PSYCHEDELICO(愛的魔幻) 4 hiplayer

建議找歌詞可以先從歌詞板入手
那裡有很多使用者不分彼此熱情分享喜歡的歌詞:)

網頁板連結:http://man.ptt.cc/man.pl/lyrics/

--